You can get the same look for articles from our homepage:
- Go to Menus > Main menu > Add new menu item
- Menu item type: Articles > Featured articles
- Layout > Leading articles: 0
- Layout > Columns: 2
- You can decide to not display: category, author, created date, modified date, hits, etc. through Options tab
- Be sure the articles have intro image. This is done while editing an article through Images and links > Intro image setting.
- The text box that contains the article title and intro text would be displayed on the left, right or fullwidth depending the Image float setting. This is done while editing an article through Images and links > Image float setting.
- In Unlimited template demo we use images with size 960x638.